A perfect villa for birthdays, offsites, stag parties: 30 beds, heated swimming pool, basketball, pétanque, volleyball, billiards, table football ...
The Villa de la Ramènerie is perfectly equipped to make it a Crazy Villa: There is a charcoal BBQ which opens onto the terrace and a heated swimming pool from April to October. We have added a large basketball court, pétanque and volleyball courts and a ping-pong table. The villa can host 15 people.
This is our 9th Crazy Villa. All our other Crazy villas are available on all platforms as well as on our site.
Inside you will find 3 bedrooms for a total of 15 beds:
• Bedroom 1 (Ground floor) : 2 bunk beds and 1 simple bed - 4 pax
• Bedroom 2 (Floor - first room) : 1 bunk bed and 2 simple beds - 4 pax
• Bedroom 3 (Floor - second room) : 1 bunk bed and 6 single beds - 7 pax
• Bedroom 4 (Dortoir): 15 personnes
• 2 shower rooms and 3 toilets
• A dining room
• Fully equipped kitchen: large 200 L refrigerator, large 200 L freezer, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, NESPRESSO and filter coffee machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle ... and much more sure all the crockery, unbreakable glasses, kitchen utensils, cutlery for about thirty people
Outside you will find a beautiful terrace, garden tables and chairs, with a BBQ and finally a heated outdoor swimming pool, generally accessible between April and October.
Bed linen and bath towels are provided!
Soap, shampoo and shower gel available.
List of equipment:
• Outdoor Ping Pong Table
• Volleyball court
• Basketball court
• SWIMMING POOL heated from April to October
• Baby foot
• Nintendo Switch with 4 controllers
• TV and 4G
• Brick BBQ (summer kitchen)
• Nespresso coffee machine + Filter coffee machine
• Raclette grill for 12 people
• Poker table and Case
• Board games (Uno, Monopoly, Blanc Manger Coco, ...)
• 240 w Bluetooth speaker / tower
• Beer Pong table
The villa is on 2 floors, with a large terrace.
The entire place is privatised for your group with each reservation.
The swimming pool is heated and available from April to October depending on the weather.
Aperitif, dinner, evening ... and noise pollution!
The Crazy Villa de la Ramènerie is perfect for all your events with friends, family or for a business seminar.
However, respecting our neighbours, although they are far away (430 meters and no vis-à-vis thanks to the trees bordering the property), is a priority for us!
We have therefore put in place a certain number of precise rules so that everyone has a pleasant stay:
- Indoors you can use the speakers provided for your evenings, without any particular restriction as long as the doors and windows remain closed. The power of our speaker has been designed not to disturb the neighborhood and allow you to have a great evening :)
- Outside you can have lunch, have a drink, dinner, enjoy the swimming pool ... but no music or microphone, day or night! The sound volume outside must be limited to 70 Db (noise of a passing car) so as not to disturb the neighbours.
A sensor from our partner Roomonitor alerts us if the 70 Db is exceeded outdoors. This allows us to quickly notify you before the neighbours call the police and ruin your stay. You will also find a decibel meter which informs you live of the sound volume and allows everyone to be aware of any nuisance caused outside.
It is therefore forbidden to bring your own speakers or microphone to put sound outside ... except the small 3W waterproof JBL for a chill atmosphere at the pool;)
Do not hesitate to consult our other villas, all of which do not have the same outdoor restrictions (Villa Radar for example), or think of our villas with indoor swimming pool (Villas de la Ricardière and Champs Corons), where the speakers of reasonable sizes are accepted indoors around the pool!
You can contact us directly via the website or at 01.76.38.10.04
The villa is located in a locality, in the countryside, in the town of Courtemaux.
I strongly advise you to use Google Map to find your bearings because it is a locality and there is no street number.
• BED SHEETS AND TOWELS INCLUDED for the exact number of participants registered at the time of your reservation. Any addition of person will generate additional costs, proportional to the number of participants added.
• SOAP, SHAMPOO AND SHOWER GEL ALSO AVAILABLE
• 1 to 2 weeks before your arrival, you will receive an email with all the information you need for your stay.
• Check in: Digital, with a key box outside the gate, and a tablet inside the house for inventory.
• Check out: Until 11 AM on weekdays and 6 PM on Sundays.
• Wood, Coffee, and charcoal are not included in the package!
When booking on Airbnb: the price shown on Airbnb is for a maximum of 16 people. For large groups between 16 and 30 people there is a supplement of EUR 50 per person. Please contact us before booking if you are a large group so that I can send you a quote at the right price.
- Accommodates: 30
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Contactless check-in and check-out
First Aid Kit
Full Equipped Kitchen
Outdoor pool seasonal
Harmony R. (France)
Super séjour !
Villa très bien équipée, idéalement située, nous avons passé un super week end !August 2021
PIERRE B. (France)
Villa au top
Endroit parfait pour un EVG, en tout point conforme à la description. Équipement complet et de bonne qualité. IdéalJuly 2021
Un très bel endroit !
Nous avons passé un super weekend à la Ramenerie: villa isolée dans la campagne du Loiret. Très accessible depuis Paris Le beau temps nous a permis de profiter au mieux des activités extérieurs: pétanque, basket, piscine, bbq, volley, etc. La villa est très bien équipée, nous avons juste à poser les valises. A refaire sans tarder !June 2021
An unique concept since 2017
Our Crazy Villas have been hosting your parties for several years
Villas created by the PROS of partying
Crazy villas was created by the founders of crazy-voyages & Maximize
An average 4.9/5 score on Airbnb and 5/5 on our website
Thousands of satisfied & happy customers
A well renowned brand
Our Crazy Villas have been approved by the press! M6, le Figaro, Challenges..